Friday, September 16, 2011

Famous!

Okay, maybe we're not exactly famous, but certainly more people know about Sonya and this blog now.  A few weeks ago I was contacted by a woman from Parents.com, the online portion of the magazine Parents.  If you're a parent, you have read Parents at some point, no doubt.  Anyway, she had seen Sonya's back to school picture on here and asked if they could feature it on their back to school page on their site.  They said they would also put a link to this blog underneath Sonya's picture.  Of course I was more than happy to let them do this.  I was excited because it could mean more potential readers for me, but more than that I was thrilled that someone over at Parents knows about THIS blog!  I feel like it's a pretty big deal, so I had to share with all of you.  So go over to their site and check it out.   We are on a nationally known publication's website!  See..famous!  Well, almost famous.  

1 comment:

Moomser said...

WOW! Famous indeed, congratulations!