Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Idolizing The Big Sister

Lately, Georgia has been walking around the house singing whatever song she knows that pops in her head. Sometimes it's a "Yo Gabba Gabba" song, other times it's one she's learned in her Mommy and me class. Then the other day I heard her singing and realized it was, "Head, shoulders, knees and toes...knees and toes." This is a song she's heard since before birth, because they sing it every week at her gymnastics class and point to the parts of the body accordingly.

When I heard her singing it the other day I thought-"Oh, how CUTE is she!" So I asked her to sing it to me again. Then I realized one of her words was off. I told her I wanted to hear it again and found that this is how she sang it,

"Heeeaaad, SONYA, knees and toes...knees and toes!"

I just laughed to myself and asked to her to keep singing it for me.

It is really adorable, but now I know she's giving her older sister WAY too much power. Just what has Sonya been telling her when they play outside??



No comments: