Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Bargaining

I have another video for you!  I have a story about something that happened over the past 24 hours, but damn I am having a hard time these days finding time to write.  Perhaps tomorrow.  In the meantime...Sonya made this video a couple months ago.  We were discussing dinner and what she was going to have with the soup I was making.  You will see she insisted on both options, until she realized if the arguing with mommy didn't stop she wouldn't get the one thing in this world she obsesses most about.  DESSERT!  (And again-you get to hear my lovely voice become increasingly annoyed.  I hope if nothing else it makes the rest of you nagging moms not feel so alone.)


2 comments:

~Tara Tashjian said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
~Tara Tashjian said...

oh my gosh..her face when she realizes that she was recording the whole time was PRICELESS!!! I miss them!!