Thursday, November 10, 2011

Comedy Competition

Remember how I recently wrote about Georgia being the funny one in the family?  Well, either she's reading this blog (which I don't think would be the best thing for her) or she thinks of herself in this way. Even though she's only THREE.  


Last week we were in the car on the way back from picking Lana up from pre-school.  Lana had on her favorite pink sparkly shoes.  She was admiring her shoes and then told me,


"Mommy, my shoes don sparkle in da shade." It was cloudy that particular day.


"Oh, no?" I asked.


"No, day only sparkle in da hot," she informed me.


I giggled and said, "Oh you mean in the sun?"


"Oh yeah," she said.  "Da sun.  Dats what I mean."


I kinda chuckled again then said, "Lana, you're so funny."


Georgia, who sits next to Lana in the van, had listed to our conversation.  Right after I told Lana how funny she was, GG did what can only be described as a courtesy laugh then immediately said,


"Yeah, but I's more funnier."


Since that made me laugh harder than what Lana said, I guess she had a point. 

No comments: