Monday, October 17, 2011

Vampire Teacher

After picking Lana up from preschool on Friday afternoon:


Me- "How was school Lana?"


Lana- "Good!  I yike my teacher. Teacher Suzanne."


Me- "Yeah?  She's a good teacher, huh?"


Lana- "Yeah, she's fun.  Mommy?"


Me- "Yes, Lana?"


Lana- "Does Teacher Suzanne go to sweep at night or is she awake and teaches all night?"


Me- Stifling my giggles, "I'm pretty sure she sleeps at night like we do."


Lana- "Oh. Okay!"


What would possibly make her think that someone stays up all night and teaches?  Perhaps I shouldn't let them watch the Twilight movies anymore.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have always said that the kids think we hang like bats in the classroom at night and just wait for them to come back the next day. Looks like I was right all along. They DO think that.Is it any wonder why I Love what I do?
Mom