Wednesday, September 11, 2013

From Grey to Bald In One Picture

Last week when my in-laws were here, Lana came home with pictures she drew for everyone at school. She had drawn herself and whoever the other person was she was planning on giving that picture to.  Everyone had the right color hair and eyes, because she is observant like that.  My father-in-law has some hair still, but what he has is all white.  As Lana was handing out the pictures she gave my father-in-law his and said,

"Medz Papa, white crayon doesn't show up on the paper, so I just didn't give you any hair."

My mother-in-law and I were in hysterics laughing.  My father-in-law was not as amused.

"Huh.  Well, I don't like that very much," he told her.

To which Lana just shrugged her shoulders. 

Oh well! What could she do?  He would just have to be drawn as bald until they make a white crayon that will show up on white paper.  

No comments: