Friday, December 2, 2011

You Ought To Be In Pictures

While my sister and her family were here, we had my good friend BethAnnDoodKoehn, come up to take pictures of the girls.  Plus, she and I took a few with them.  We spared the husbands of such torture and they headed off to the Los Angeles Auto Show for the afternoon.  BADK has always loved taking pictures since I met her in high school.  She is always trying to learn more about photography and recently has started a little side photography business.  So I thought I'd give her a shout out and share a few of the fabulous pictures she took.  If you live in the Southern California area and are in need of some new kid, family, pet, wedding, pregnancy, whatever pictures, (ok, maybe no nude pictures) check out her facebook page and hire her.  She's fairly cheap right now, since she's just getting started, but she knows what she's doing.   Thanks BethAnnDoddKoehn!  

How adorable are all these girls?!




From Left: Vivian, Lucy, Sonya, Lana, Georgia-so much personality in these five!



Okay, may I just compliment myself and my sister for a minute? We look damn good in this picture.  Especially for having five kids.    Just sayin'.   It could just be Beth's awesome work though. 






2 comments:

Moomser said...

Y'all do look damn good! (damn you! ;-)
And the girls look adorable in their matching outfits!

Robyn :) said...

beautiful! babies and the mommies!